|Strategic Account Manager
||Location: Boston, MA
||Description: Sell the industry's most innovative solutions
Broadview Networks is the communications provider who pays as much attention to our customers’ satisfaction as we do their service. At Broadview, we are passionate about being counted on by our customers for providing solid communications solutions. Our customers trust us to recommend the best mix of services for their often-complex communications needs.
- We deliver a broad array of integrated communications solutions – including voice, data, Internet and IP based solutions and premium quality hardware.
- We deliver service on our own leading-edge integrated network with around-the-clock surveillance, troubleshooting and maintenance at our Network Operations Center.
- We serve customers with one-call customer service efficiently handled by caring associates using our proprietary OPENnet™ software.
- We offer highly cost-effective solutions through an experienced team of communications consultants for our small and medium-sized business clients.
Sell the industry's most innovative solutions
Join the pioneer of cloud-based services.
Broadview Networks ranks 28th on the Information Week 500 list of top technology innovators and is the 65th largest privately held company in New York. We lead the industry in helping companies leverage various technologies, including our patented cloud-based platforms, to ensure business continuity.
Broadview Networks is a network-based communications and cloud services provider serving business customers nationwide. It provides the total solution for business communications, including local and long distance voice communications, premises-based and patented hosted VoIP systems, data services encompassing VPN- and MPLS-enabled applications, traditional telephone hardware, high-speed Internet services, a full suite of managed services, and a range of professional services. Broadview customers benefit from award-winning customer service, including a web-based account management tool and a primary point-of-contact for real-time, personal customer care.
Broadview ranks in the top 10 providers of business VoIP services, with over 100,000 business people relying on our OfficeSuite phone system every day. We consistently win awards for our innovative services, including recently being named Small and Medium Sized Business Service of the Year by an independent panel of judges from top-tier news outlets including ABC, Businessweek, Computerworld, eWeek, Financial Times, Forbes, FOX News, Network World, PC Magazine, and USA Today. Plus, we back up every customer and every service with award-winning customer service and support that is available 24X7X365.
Unlike other providers, OfficeSuite and our cloud computing services are incredibly easy to use for both employees and administrators. We provide full enterprise-grade services and unique features to companies nationwide. Our cloud services are incredibly flexible and can scale quickly as organizations change.
The Company is a control investment of MCG Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: MCGC). Its largest investors are MCG Capital, Baker Capital, and New Enterprise Associates.
We are looking for sales professionals to join our organization.
- Developing new business relationships with targeted leads provided by company
- Prospecting targeted leads to set appointments to present Broadview Networks products & services with a strong emphasis on Hosted/Cloud based products
- Obtaining signed service contracts from new customers in effort to meet and/or exceed all quotas
- Managing and maintaining CRM database for all prospect information to 100% accuracy
- Providing customer satisfaction and retention support as needed to maintain existing client relationships sold by Account Executive
- Providing management with accurate forecast, funnel and all additional required activity/sales metrics
- Up-selling existing customer base with new products and/or technologies
- Attending weekly meetings, trainings and coaching sessions with Sales Directors and/or Regional Directors
- Minimum five (5) years of outside, face to face sales experience preferably in hosted IP or Cloud Based industry or a minimum of five (5) years experience selling applications / solutions
- Territory Management background
- Minimum two (2) years experience using CRM system (Sales Force, Etc.)
- Strong relationship building, presentation & closing skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
Broadview provides on the job training and a proven sales methodology to make sure you have the skills and tools necessary for peak performance. We will work with you to develop and hone your skill sets and knowledge while you work with a broad range of companies. We offer a comprehensive compensation structure that does not limit your earning potential. We also offer a competitive benefits package consisting of medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance and paid time off.
Broadview Networks is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V
if you would like to be a part of our team!